Wednesday, December 1, 2010

So tomorrow is Induction Day

So after spending all that time worrying that Mac wouldn't make it home HES HERE! The only down side is I'm still waddling around like a weeble wooble...hahahaha A few weeks ago we found out my placenta was grade 3 (pretty normal towards the end of pregnancy) so because of that they aren't going to let me go over my due date to long. So we are checking into the hospital tonight for cervidil and then they will start the induction in the morning. Its amazing that Isabella is going to be here soon! I'm so happy that Mac is here and I will have his strength through all of this. He is so wonderful I am very lucky!

I'm getting a little nervous though, I am feeling very scared and unsure...I am a perfectionist so I'm not really digging feeling like this. There are just so many what ifs running through my head....I know it will all be OK but for now I'm just going to worry.

I will try to keep everyone updated through the whole process....Isabella will be here to meet everyone soon!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE!! We all miss you so much but am so excited that Isabella's going to be joining us soon! You are so strong Krystal, you can do ANYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyone will walk you through everystep of the way. you'll do awesome!

    ReplyDelete