Thursday, June 9, 2011

TOOOO LONG






Ok so it's been about a million years since I've posted but hey I'm doing it now right...ha ha well anyway Isabella is a growing machine! Her newest trick is her infamous push up...she cracks me up! Now shes getting into the front leaning rest position (push up or plank) and walking her feet into her hands and then sitting there like "what in the heck do I do now" it's very entertaining...it has also turned me into a crazy person trying to make sure that the house is now baby proof for a baby that actually moves...it's a little different!




I cannot believe how much personality she already has...it's amazing how much she is coming into her own little person...for example she is insistent on sleeping on her tummy...for the first couple of nights I would go into her room and flip her back over and by the time I got back to my room and checked the monitor she was already back on her tummy....I lost a lot of sleep over that, ha ha what a nerd! I've always been a worrier but this new mom thing is a little over the top, so after a few days of the flipping her back over war I've surrendered...and now I just giggle as I lay her down in her crib and she immediately flips onto her tummy....





She also loves music...it really does soothe her, my good friend Sean made her a classical CD that she will coo and play too...and of course we spend many of evenings dancing to music on TV ha ha she is so much fun and hopefully I have a little dancer on my hands! =) One of my favorite new things she is doing is reaching for me....it is the best feeling in the world to walk into a room and see her beautiful little face light up and get excited...there is nothing better! It melts my heart every time....someone remind me of this when we hit the whining reaching stage ha ha She is such a happy baby makes me nervous that if I ever had another one it would be rough ha ha





She has taken a few "steps" forward in her push up position...I'm sure any time now she will be full speed ahead!
























I'm getting her 6mo pictures taken today so I will post again soon (really I will)!

2 comments:

  1. yes! you better keep this up...i'm not what i'm going to do if you don't.

    ReplyDelete