Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Always watching....

Isabella taught me a lesson today...she asked to take a bath in my bathtub (which isn't abnormal) my bathtub is like a swimming pool for her....she loves to splash and play in there...today I'm sitting next to the tub listening to her play looking at the iPad....all of the sudden I realize she's a little quiet I look up (it's probably been 15 seconds since I last looked at her) and she is "shaving her legs" after I gasp and quickly access for blood (thankfully there wasn't any) I asked her to give me the razor then I explained to her how it was sharp and could hurt her...I told her that it was only for big girls and she shouldn't touch it...whew thank goodness she didn't hurt herself but the real lesson here is...when did she see me do that...she was sitting exactly where I sit in the tub, makes you think a little...she's watching always watching....so today she taught me something that I should always be an example for her...So from now on I'm going to try and be more conscious that she's watching...she's watching all of you too...so today I'm taking my little mini brush with disaster as a lesson learned you never know who's watching that you could be making an impression on...I hope when you read this later sweet girl that you know I'm always trying to do my best...my best might not always be right but it's all I got!  LOVE YOU SO MUCH LITTLE LADY


No comments:

Post a Comment