Thursday, October 14, 2010

GO WILDCATS!!

I just had to throw that title in there because we are currently kicking KU's butt! =) I feel like it's been forever since I've blogged so I'm doing a little catch up this evening. So I'm almost 34 weeks now...was getting nervous about my weight gain at work the other day so the sonographer did some measurements for me. My little one is up to 4lbs 11oz....which is totally crazy to me considering that she will be bigger than my birth weight very soon. If she keeps cooking for 6 more weeks she could be a bigger girl....oooo nervous...I'd like a natural child birth so she better slow her roll...hahaha
This weekend is baby shower is this weekend, that should be fun. I'm excited about the desserts...=) Makes it very real that this is actually happening. I'm at the point now where I could go into labor at any moment...yikes very scary. I hope she stays put for a while though...I really don't want Mac to miss it...I'm trying worry to much, I feel like stress won't promote me not going into labor most likely the exact opposite. We will see how it goes I have good friends and family here but it's just not the same as having Mac. I'm missing him a lot lately...not much longer he will be home soon!
Have a good weekend everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. i can not believe you are that far along! it's all happening....ahhhhhhhhh! after she comes, you'll wonder what you did before the baby was here.

    ReplyDelete