Tuesday, September 21, 2010

"No Pictures Please"

Isabella's "No Pictures" pose



I had my 3D ultrasound today which was fun...my mom and niece when with me. Boston was so sweet she did not like that the sono tech was messing with me...she had to sit right next to me on the table and watch the tech it was super sweet...Isabella was quite the little hooch she didn't mind showing us her rear but would not let us get a good picture of her face...There is even a picture where she has both hands covering her in the classic paparazzi "no pictures please" pose...haha it was funny, in a few of the pictures she looks a lot like my niece so I'm interested to see if she does when she arrives...It was fun to see her little personality come through...at one point the tech was pressing on my tummy (which wasn't that comfy) and Boston was fussing that Isabella crinkled her forehead and opened her mouth like she was yelling, we were obviously disturbing her....nice to see she's going to be feisty....haha ya'll will probably have to remind me I said that was going to be nice because I'm sure when that attitude is directed at me I won't think it's that cute!! Its so crazy that this is really happening, that in 9ish weeks she will be here....I've thought about for a long time what it would be like to be a mom, and now that it's happening I'm a mixture of terror and excitement and anxiety we will see....She weighs over 3lbs now and everything looked great on the scan....now it's just a waiting game...which I'm not very good at....=)
This was the pic where we upset her....haha
A Foot
Rubbing her eye

1 comment: