Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It's already been over a month...



I can't believe my little baby is already over a month old. She weighs 8lbs 9oz (2lbs since birth) now and is doing well. She has a little cold and it breaks my heart to listen to her little cough. I love being a mom more than I ever could have imagined. I just look at her beautiful little face and fall in love all over again. She is starting to interact a little more now, I can't wait until I get a real smile. I've seen a few little ones in her sleep but no real smiles yet. I'm headed back to work in a couple weeks and am pretty sure there will be some tears the first few mornings. It's already going by so fast...I could just sit and look at her all day...she is so sweet...I will try and remember this when she gets sassy haha. Here is an updated picture of her!


2 comments:

  1. the cutest!

    i feel weird without you at the doctor's office. just fyi. ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet baby! Makes me so sad that she's sick. Motherhood really is the best, nothing else makes you feel so complete as staring at your greatest achievement and knowing that you're responsible for that tiny miracle.

    ReplyDelete