Thursday, January 13, 2011

Look Mom my arm makes noise....




Last night I randomly picked up a cute rattle while standing in line to check out last night at Babies 'R Us...I've been trying to give Isabella toys and nothing really seemed interesting to her....after her bath last night she was laying on her little mat and I thought I'd try the new rattle...it was the cutest thing...She was just holding it and when she moved her arm....she froze and stared at her hand for a minute...then did it again...it was hilarious watching her figure it out....Once she realized she had control of the noise she was elated...she was so excited and making the most adorable little noises! I never could have known how much joy she would bring me!

1 comment:

  1. We have the same one, but in orange for Zander. We actually have two because he loved the first one so much, then we 'lost' it so we had to get another.

    ReplyDelete