Sunday, August 21, 2011

Disclaimer....FOR PARENTS ONLY

SOOOOO I have a bone to pick with all of you that were moms before me!!  NO ONE I repeat NO ONE told me about some of the crazy things that happen when you have a baby! Yesterday my adorable little princess made a mess of herself trying to eat herself (thats a whole different subject)!  So we head for the bath, she loves the water and now that I've let her out of her baby bath cage she thinks being in the bath is soooo much fun...anyway she is playing and all of the sudden just stops and looks very serious....I'm laughing at her serious face and then I realize what I think is happening....but it's to late the water is turning a litttle tan....AAAHHHHH there is POOP in the bath...I immediately grab her out of the water and sit her on the bath rug and stand there dumbfounded....what do I do with this....and just let me tell you this is not a normal baby poop.....I swear it was the size of a grown mans....I know that's disgusting but I feel like if I don't give you the whole picture you just won't understand....all I can say is what do I do with this....this is horrible....what do I do with this....then Isabella starts crying because she is sitting on the floor soaking wet....poor baby at least I know how to solve this one!  I get her dried off and dressed...UGGHHH back to the mess I wish there was a mess fairy that came by and fixed this...so I had to drain the tub....bleach all the toys and of course the tub...I did that one twice haha...it was rough but I guess it'll make for a good laugh now! 

She is getting so big now I just can't get over her little personality....I don't know who has more fun playing me or her?

She is over me feeding her...too bad she has decided that she can do it herself...which makes a huge mess and very little food into her mouth....this too shall pass...I hope so at least! 




Oh one more mediocre thought.............................................................................................................

















No comments:

Post a Comment