Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Isabella may never be a cheerleader....=*(

So if any of you have children you know that sometimes getting ready is an impossible task with a little person climbing all over your legs....so I'm always trying to find ways to entertain Isabella....safely, without her falling down the stairs or pulling my 15lb makeup case off the counter...that was actually funny because I just caught the case and the make up just rained down on her....she just stared at me like "WHAT JUST HAPPENED?" (and the 15lbs in not an exaggeration I actually took it out of my suitcase at the airport one time haha) so I found one of my old Pom Poms and gave her that...at first she just looked at it and then when she heard the noise when she shook it she was hooked...she was laughing and screaming while shaking it...it was cracking me up...I was pumped that I had found something to help move along the getting ready process until we were getting ready to leave and I looked at her beautiful little face....she was covered in red splotches...at first I was a little nervous but the splotches didn't seem to be spreading or swelling so I just watched her and eventually they went away...so now the joke is that she will be the bright red cheerleader hahahahahah poor baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment