Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sharing....

I can't get over the fact that Isabella is 10mo old now..,her personality is showing up more and more it makes me a little nervous just because I can see myself (and not only good qualities haha)....she wants to do everything herself, to include going down the stairs(which means falling), taking off her shoes(which means lost shoes), eating by herself(making a giant mess), and taking her bows out (which drives me crazy)...I wouldn't have her any other way though!! We had everyone over for my Dads birthday and Isabella wanted to eat an apple...she doesn't eat an apple like most babies would....she wants to hold it and chew on it (with her 2 whole teeth haha)...it cracks me up...she is willing to share though...this little girl brightens my day!!



Someone remind me of this when she won't share later!! HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment