Thursday, October 13, 2011

PUMPKIN PATCH!!!

So this weekend we took the kids to the pumpkin patch!  My mom got these adoooorrraaablllee TuTus for the girls to wear (I hope you could hear the sarcasm)....when we got there the kids were immediately entranced by this little pony...hahaha I think they thought it was a miniature Tank....there was a playground and a corn maze...Boston was cracking me up she just wanted to run...I swear somehow my sister and I have switched children hahahahha Isabella had a good time crawling and walking through the tunnels...she is really loving being able to get down and play instead of being stuck in a stroller or being held...she gets filthy most of the time but hey she is having fun!  We rode a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch and searched for the perfect one...Isabella's technique for the search is to stand by the pumpkin and pound on it....hahaha hilarious she would just go from pumpkin to pumpkin slapping them!  Boston spent her time trying to escape by running as fast and as far as she could hahhahaa, and of course as we are leaving Isabella passes out...she always does...oh to be a baby and just be able to sleep whenever I could!!


No comments:

Post a Comment