Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Girls night!!!

When I arrived at my Moms house Monday morning, both Boston and Isabella are standing at the top of the stairs with shoes and jackets on...B then says "go play Aunt Krys house" and of course that melts my heart....so we had a girls night!  We had so much fun...B decided we should have pizza for dinner, they were super cute sitting at Isabella's table in the play room they looked so grown up...then we got out every toy haha, took multiple rides roller coaster...and played the floor piano.  They even had a rockband at one point haha it's hilarious, they have so much fun together (well when they aren't smacking each other with drum sticks and biting haha)  When it was bath time they both sprinted to the bathroom...they were having so much fun in there that even though the water had gotten so cold they were shivering I still had to drag them both out of the tub...after we were clean and had our jammies on Boston came up with the great idea to have Popsicles....I wish they would've thought of that before they were clean but what are you gonna do?  So we had Popsicles and watched dancing with the stars....they were hilarious they both love to dance I don't I watched much of the show just watched them dance around the living room....I'd give them both 10s!! B loves "aunt krys bed" so we eneded up there watching some TV before bed!  We had a great time...but they wear me out hahahahahahha

No comments:

Post a Comment