Saturday, March 31, 2012

Earrings are NOT snacks

Isabella is notorious for pulling her earrings out...well today this caused her to get some new earrings because we were already out and about when I realized it was missing...so I found these adorable sparkly hearts...they are a little bigger than a skittle...anyway we are headed home and I hear strange little sounds coming from the back it sounded like she was sucking on a piece of candy...so I glanced back at her and realized it looked like she had something in her mouth....I asked her what it was and she opened her mouth to show me her new pretty pink heart earrings...trying not to panic (but really panicking) I pull the car over to get it from her by the time I get around the car she has swallowed it...now I'm in a full blown panic...I've have already decided that the earring is going to cause a perforation and require surgery (because that's how my crazy brain works), thankfully she threw it up!  She didn't even seem bothered by it...haha crazy baby!!!

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to get Sydney's ears pierced, but I was so worried and my mother-in-law as well about the choking hazard the earrings present. Needless to say, Shawn and I decided that it was something that our daughters could do when they are older and make the decision on their own. I'm too much of a worrier.

    ReplyDelete