Monday, April 8, 2013

Disney on Ice

Isabella has hit the princess phase in full force...so when Disney on Ice came into town, and it was about princesses I knew we had to go...little did I know that I would laugh as hard as I did...Isabella was literally skipping through the Sprint Center before we even got to our seats...when she saw all the souvenir stands she yelled "OH MY GOSH I LOVE PRINCESSESES" it was awesome...she was pumped... every time someone new came onto the ice there was a different reaction...I think that her first crush may be Flynn Rider from Tangled because she screamed like a teenager at a boy band concert when he came onto the ice...then after he left she furrowed her adorable little brow and said "I'm MAD at Flynn Rider" (you can't even make this kind of material up)...the best reaction was probably when the Brave scene started...when she saw Merida she threw both of her hands straight up in the air and screamed for her!  It was awesome to watch her...I can't wait to take her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment