Monday, April 8, 2013

Stitches

Well I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later (I would have preferred later) but Isabella got her first set of stitches this week...I feel awful too because I feel like it was totally my fault...I was chasing her and she ran straight into the corner of the wall at my Moms house...I knew it was bad as soon as I heard it...then I saw the blood (why does your head have to bleed so much)....my nurse brain does not work when it comes to her...it sucks...so I took her to the ER because it was obvious it needed stitches...I seriously feel like her getting stitches was worse than labor...the wrapped her up like a burrito and held her down...when they gave her the injection to numb it I seriously thought I was going to pass out or throw up or both...it was awful...she was screaming "I'm too scared...Mommy I'm too scared" it was heartbreaking...it only took 2 stitches but it was 2 too many...after she was done she said "Mommy I want to go to Target" she is my baby I guess lol...after it was all over I picked her up and she instantly fell asleep...poor baby...thankfully she hasn't bothered them at all since she got them...I hope it's a very very long time before that has to happen again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment