Wednesday, December 2, 2015

5 years I think that should come with a prize!!

Well Iz....we did it...you are five years old.  I say we because there is no way I could have done it with any other person than the incredible little person you are.  I remember this night 5 years ago I was staring at you so unsure...probably the most unsure I've been in my entire life...I hate unsure Iz...it scares me...scares me a lot.  Today though 5 years later I have decided you are the one thing I am so incredibly sure of.  I'm sure you rocked my world....I'm sure the no one can breath life into a room the way you do...I'm sure that you are the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes on...I'm sure you are smarter than me...I'm sure that I knew true love in you...I'm sure that you are full of sass (I happen to adore that about you)...I'm sure you have an infectious laugh...I'm sure you are wise beyond your years...I'm sure you are a force to reckoned with...I'm sure that you were what I was made for...I'm sure that you changed me, gave me more purpose...I'm sure that you are going to do incredible things....I'm sure that I won't have to worry about you but you better be sure that I know that tough exterior has a soft heart...I'm sure that you have made me whole and I'm sure that you will blow me away even more next year!  Thank you sweet baby for being my greatest accomplishment just by being you!  I love you to the moon (around it) and back!
Love Always
Your Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment