Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Kindergarten



So it's been a while since I've blogged...life is crazy and one day you will understand sweet girl!  First off lets start off with how much you have grown up...you currently know site words, inform me that things are a "figure of speech" (your words) and love with your whole heart!  You are officially in kindergarten...it's been a little over a week now and I think I'm still in denial....it can't be real...it seems like I blinked and you became this beautiful little person...I need to blog more often....let's make a deal you work on going to bed on time and I'll work on documenting all the awesomeness that is you...hahahaha...so...Kindergarten (I told you I was in denial I got off topic).  You already love school...your teachers name is Mrs Scott and within the first day you made 2 new friends and were already planning a sleep over....you are quite the social little butterfly....I couldn't be prouder of who you are becoming....everything has gone smoothly so far with school...you get a little frustrated when you don't do things perfectly (I wonder about the adult you reading this and wonder if you will still be a perfectionist)...on the first day we made pancakes (your favorite) and went by to see Grandma and take some first day of school pictures....you hugged your Mikey a little tighter that morning (I think you were a little nervous) Mommy and Grandma took you to school...you were so brave....we took pictures with Michael and Brittany and then walked into class...you say down at your desk like you had done this a million times and waved goodbye to me....All the Moms were crying so your silly Mommy went and stood with the Dads...I wasn't sad because I'm excited for you....you love to learn and were over the moon to go to school...We have gotten into a routine these past few weeks and I enjoy our morning drives to school and chit chatting about what will come that day...Today as I drove away after dropping you off I watched you walking in...I felt my heart swell with pride and my eyes may have gotten a little misty...you are so brave and strong and I can't wait to see what you do next gorgeous girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment