Monday, October 9, 2017

Quick Update

So I've been a super slacker about blogging...life has been wonderful and busy, so very busy.  Isabella or Izzy Jo as you have deemed yourself this year at school...you play every sport.  You have a competitive drive in you that makes you so much fun to watch.  I love what an incredible little person you are becoming.  You are incredibly strong willed which sometimes causes tension between us but also makes me not worry as much about you because you are so tough.  Even though you get your feelings hurt easily you love people with the same ferocity.  You are loving soccer and are starting basketball in a few weeks.  You are still dancing and I think this might be your thing...you have a musicality that can't be taught.  You have also decided your goal this year at school is to work on art.  So I imagine those skills are on the rise, once you decide you are going to do something you do it's done.  Your recently taught yourself to whistle because you didn't know how and for you that is not ok.  You are already reading full Dr Suess books to me and doing great on sight words tests at school.  We have already met with your teacher this year and she just raves about how wonderful you are!  I just wanted to take a second to tell you that I love you and I'm so proud of you beautiful girl. You continue to amaze me and I'm going to work on blogging more often, so many great stories to tell you!! Keep being you beautiful girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment