Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Happy Birthday

Dear Sweet Iz,
I cannot believe that you are 6.  You have brought so much joy and love to my life....there are not enough words to describe it.  You are the most incredible person I've ever known...you love with a ferocity that is unmatched....you feel with every ounce of you....I worry about you in that aspect sometimes it's hard to "love big" because others don't always love the same but always know that I'm here and I "love big" too...I'm proud of you all of the times...I'm in awe of how brilliant you are and strong you are....sometimes that strength causes us to clash but I wouldn't have you any other way...I feel incredibly blessed that I was picked to be your Mommy...You started school this year and already have so many friends and seem to soaking up everything they throw at you like a sponge.  I hope you keep that thirst for knowledge...you will find it easier to back up your arguments that way =)!! I say every year I can't wait for what you will become...I don't see how it could get better but every year it does...You completed me my sweet girl I love you to the moon around it and back...Happy Birthday (I'm only 11 days late...cut me some slack you are a busy girl hahahah)

Mommy


PS. Mikey loves you too  

No comments:

Post a Comment