Wednesday, September 1, 2010

SURPRISE IN THE MAIL

I get home from work today and there is a package by my front door.....always fun.....anyway so I pick it up and it's addressed to Mac....bummer (not as exciting haha)....so I send him a text and he asked me where it was from....after investigating further I realize it's from "Varney's" the book store at K-State (super excited at this point).....It's a maternity KSU shirt *insert happy dance* and it's just in time for football season....he also got a onsie and bib for Isabella, they are super adorable! I just can't get over how thoughtful he is sometimes....even from 6000 miles away he finds a way to make me feel special, I don't say it enough but I'm really lucky....So here is a pic of my new awesome shirt...don't mind the pink scrub pants (they totally don't match) and I cropped my face out....there isn't anything cute about working all day hahahahahahah THANKS MAC!!!!

GO STATE!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! It's a good thing you got it before football season! And now Isabella can wear her onesie for bball season! I love kids sportswear! I need to get more MSU stuff for Gabe and Zander.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are amazing and super cute!!! i wish we could get a 3D ultrasounds for our little guy!
    Following you now :)
    btw, you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete