Sunday, August 29, 2010

Glucose Test and Stroller adventures

This week I had my glucose test....YUCK....it wasn't even the drink that bothered me it just tasted like a super sweet Sunkist....I had to fast the night before so it was just a weird feeling having nothing in your system then only sugar haha...it all worked out though!! I also had an ultrasound while I was waiting for the blood draw...they checked all her organ systems and took some fun pictures for Mac....she looks like a little person now, and weighs 2lbs...it's crazy though on one of the profile pics her nose looks just like my niece's its crazy how clear it was. Here is one of the pics!!


This weekend was Tibilow Days...this little fair thing in Bonner...and Dogs are welcome so of course I took my puppy (I know he's 205lbs but he's my puppy) so my sister and I are walking around with Boston (my niece) in the stroller and Tank...we are answering the normal 100 questions about Tank "How much does he weigh" "Is he a St Bernard" (this one is particularly annoying) "How much does he eat" "Do you have a saddle for him"....anyway so he was good all day he didn't get upset when he was being swarmed by people wanting to pet him and he walked through all the food booths and didn't "steal" anything....well my sister and I were watching the dance groups performing and Boston was napping peacefully in her stroller...and then this kid on a skateboard rolled by and Tank decided that he didn't like the skateboard and that kid was to close to the stroller (he is extremely protective of it) as Tank jumps into action as he jumps up his leash got stuck on the side of her stroller and I watch in horror as the stroller does a barrel roll...I jumped down to make sure she was ok and she looked at me like "Aunt Tital what just happened" then she started to cry....No worries though she is totally fine, only a little bruise on her elbow...thank goodness I was terrified....So we learned our lesson don't let Tank sleep near the stroller haha





4 comments:

  1. oh my word...that dog. i just couldn't handle it! you do know your dog will get semi-neglected once the baby comes...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't neglect my doggie....haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... I love Tank! I'm so glad Boston is okay and I know Tank was just protecting her. We had that happen (not quite to that extent) with Charlotte where she was trying to protect Gabe and knocked him over in the process. I know what you mean about the glucose drink. It feels so weird to have all that sugar on an empty stomach. I miss you guys! We love hearing stories about Tank, even though it makes us miss Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't mean to hit send... I love the ultrasound picture! She is gorgeous, Krystal and Mac. We can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete