Friday, September 2, 2011

Can't believe she is 9 months old!!

So it kind of blows me away that Isabella is 9 months old...I can't believe it...she amazes everyday!  She is standing all by herself and running not walking but running with her push toys...she is developing such a personality too...she will slam her hand down if she thinks you aren't paying attention to her or give you kisses if you look upset...I can't get over how much she has changed me and how I look at things...any day now she is going to be walking, it's all happened so fast!  She says Mamamamamamamama which melts my heart every time and a few other words too!  It's only been 9 months but I don't remember what I did with myself without her.  I am so happy that she has Boston too, they both light up when they see each other and B is her personal protector and watch out if you mess with "my Iz" as B would say! We have had some rough nights with this new personality too...I think I may have met my match on stubbornness and after a few nights of tears she is going to bed like a champ...I'm not saying it was easy one night even had to take a walk around the block while Genna and Sammie listened to see if she was sleeping yet...Yesterday we went to her 9 month doctors appointment she is doing awesome she is exceeding all of her developmental goals and instead of screaming her little head off when she got her shots...she just gave the nurse a look that said "I don't suggest you do that again" HAHA I have know idea where she got that =)....our latest battle has been about eating....Isabella has decided that she is big enough to feed herself and does not like me feeding her...well the only problem with that is that the whole spoon thing wasn't working out for her...the floor was eating more than she was....so first I tricked her with giving her a spoon to hold herself that worked for a one whole meal...so she loves to play with the packages her food comes in...so I decided to just open it and give it to her and see what happened....so I put the end in her mouth and squeezed it just a bit so she realized she could get the food out herself....and.....VOILA everyone is happy...Isabella is happy because she is doing it herself and Momma is happy because she is actually eating!!!!!  These 9 months have been so much fun I can't wait to see what happens next!!

 

1 comment: