Tuesday, September 20, 2011


So I can't believe it but Isabella is walking...she is only 9.5mo old and she took 5 steps yesterday and 6 today!  It just blows me away!  Everytime she takes her sweet little steps I am stunned and then the eyes get blurry...she is getting so big!  I'm really proud of her too...you can really see how happy she is when she gets going...she is struggling with trying to go to fast...cracks me up because I was always in trouble for that when I was little...I rememeber my 4th grade teacher in particular getting onto me about it...haha poor baby hopefully I'm not turning her into a little I must be an overachiever monster like me...hahahaha who knows a little bit of drive never hurt anyone!!  I know I've said this a million times but I really had no idea you could love someone so much...she takes my breath away!  I can't wait to see what she does next....walking today....who knows tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment