Thursday, September 15, 2011

The things you do for your kids....

So for those of you that don't know I'm terrified of clowns....not just creeped out...terrified...fight or flight kicks in and I normally embarrass myself...but now I have a baby and the circus was in town...Sammie wanted to take Boston and so I decided to brave the circus for Isabella...I was sick to my stomach as we walked up just kept trying to think that my fear is irrational and that I can handle this! HAHA even typing this it sounds ridiculous but I can't help it they scare me!  Anyway...I survived it actually wasn't even that bad...the show was great and Isabella seemed to enjoy it...well except for the nap she took during the show...haha she's still a baby, give her a break!  Thankfully the only clowns we saw were down in the ring and it only made my heart race just a little (I'm growing up so much haha)....Aunt Sammie fed Isabella a snow cone (which she loved) Aunt Sammie is notorious for feeding her things that she probably shouldn't have...but whatev! It was such a good time...

2 comments:

  1. so cute! next time i come into the office, i'm bringing a clown figurine. haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! And, isn't that what Aunts are for? Feeding their little nieces all kinds of things they probably shouldn't?

    ReplyDelete