Monday, December 19, 2011

The Nutcracker

Over the weekend a sweet little girl that is very dear to my heart was in her first performance of the Nutcracker...Lets just start by saying that Olivia did a wonderful job she really shines!!  I was debating on if I should take Isabella or not...on one hand she loves music and lights and I really thought she would enjoy it....bbbbuuuttt on the other hand she is 1 (wow still not used to that) and doesn't exactly have the longest attention span....so after some deliberation I decided to take her and hope everything worked out....I know that Moms like to brag on their kids but Isabella was the best baby ever at the performance...once the house lights were dimmed and the show started my sweet little baby was glued to the stage....she was entranced by the show...I really think I might have a little dancer or maybe musician on my hands...if you can't tell I'm rooting for dancer...after intermission she was dancing and clapping on my lap and I couldn't help but see a little sparkle in her eyes when the audience applauded...I was so proud of her we even snapped a couple pictures of her watching the show!  Maybe one day I will be posting pictures of her first dance performance....not gonna lie I just got tears in my eyes....hahahahahah


No comments:

Post a Comment