Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Being a Mom lets me be a little kid...

So I've decided that being a Mom has allowed my inner child to surface...hahaha I know most of you are thinking I've always been a goof but now I have an excuse...I get to wander through the Disney store and people don't think it's for me hahahha and I get to have a ball pit in my basement and push Isabella around on her little car and then watch her laugh as I tried to fit on it to ride myself...she really has brought me so much happiness...we were playing the other day I decided the moment needed to be captured so I found a box and set up the camera and put it on continuous shooting and got some cute shots...they definitely aren't "perfect" pictures but if you look closely at her smile it doesn't get much more perfect than that!!



It's funny I think that as much as this blog is for Isabella...for her to have a keepsake. I have a friend that says as the Mom you are the "memory keeper" and I want Isabella to have these when she is older...I think it's also good for me...I seem to blog about happy things when I'm stressed about others...it's like my way of reminding myself that everything is really ok!  Tonight Isabella didn't want to sleep and I can't help but find myself getting frustrated it isn't always wasy being here by myself....but it's more than worth it and now my sweet little angel is sleeping soundly in her bed and in the long run it's worth the work...

No comments:

Post a Comment