Sunday, June 24, 2012

Girls Day

Yesterday Isabella and I spent the day having a girls day...I love just hanging out with her...it seems like every five minutes she is doing something new.  We went and got pedicures or as Isabella would say "toes" and she was so good she sat on my lap put her adorable little toes in the water and talked to everyone in the salon.  Her favorite trick was to tell everyone what color the water, the water was rotating through different colors and she was getting most of them right (SO SMART) I can't help but swell with pride when people Gasp and ask how old she is...ONLY 18 months hahaah I'm such a bragger but I can't help it maybe it's a Mom thing...I mean she does sometimes know her colors (her default is always purple) but for some reason yesterday she was spot on hahahha silly girl!  She picked out neon pink polish for both of us (not my fav but how could I refuse that sweet baby face)...after our pedi we walked over to get some ice cream....as we were eating our ice cream she asked to go swimming so we headed out for that...its such a fun age right now...I can't wait to see what's next!!!



1 comment: