Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Out of the mouths of babes....

Tonight we had a great time we went to visit the Goldens...Isabella just adores them (well I think she thinks Mike is scary but he's like 6 feet taller than her hahaha) Mema and LiLi (Emma and Olivia) are so sweet to her and Jenny is the big sister I never had...it's always a good time and it's nice to know that Isabella has another home away from home with them...enough about that before I blubber all over the keyboard...anyway so at dinner tonight Isabella dropped something off her plate and Jenny said "uh oh DANG it" (I repeat she said dang it) and then Isabella looked up in her sweet little voice and repeated her....to bad her form of dang it sounded a lot like damn it (yep blog world I just cussed haha) and of course we can't help but laugh so of course she does it again..."oh damn it oh damn it" We were all literally laughing so hard we were crying...it's exactly what I needed a good laugh...someone remind me of this when I'm furious that she said "damn it" inopportune time....=)  so after dinner while Emma and I went over an awesome cupcake recipe we are going to master Isabella went to play with her LiLi (pronounced lee lee) they were playing with her karaoke machine...we were summoned into the room because we just had to see how cute she was according to Olivia....Isabella is hilarious she was just singing and dancing (too bad we couldn't understand a word haha)  we had a great time!! The pics are a little blurry but still super cute....

 


I've always hoped that those girls both know that I am always here for them and I can already tell they will be the same for my sweet little princess...I'm glad that when Mom isn't cool enough to talk to anymore I'm confident that these girls will lead her in the right direction!!!

Blurry but it's the moment that counts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment