Monday, June 4, 2012

Sticker Fun

Boston came over to play with Isabella this evening...when my Mom got here to pick her up she brought both of the girls sticker books...she got Isabella princess stickers and Boston Dora....I am not a Dora fan (that is an understatement)...much to my dismay the girls switched
=(....we ended up with the Dora stickers....anyway so Isabella likes to put stickers on people...so she walks over and in her adorable little voice says "Mommy cheek" so she put one on me...and then another and then another...hahaha pretty soon I was covered in Dora (I just threw up a little)....so here I am covered in Dora at least I know Isabella had fun....it was not fun however when she tried to rip my face off with them (she hasn't quite mastered finesse) thankfully there is no more Dora on my face though hahahha crazy baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment