Sunday, September 23, 2012

Baby's First Pie

Fall has become my favorite time of the year...I really love fall food...Isabella has really been into "helping" lately so I thought it might be fun to let her "help" me make a pie. She loved it...I can't believe how big she is getting, now she is helping me count ingredients and is learning names of kitchen utensils she blows me away....but most of all it's really nice sharing something I really enjoy doing with her...it's a great feeling when you make something and people love it so now Isabella can say she has made her first pie (from scratch I might add) and it tasted great!  We only had one mishap...Isabella decided to eat part of an apple that was a little too big and we might has ended up puking in the sink (no worries no vomit was near any part of the pie process and I did not think it needed a photo op)  Even after the puking though she wanted to wash her hands and keep baking (what a trooper)....she is like a little sponge watching her trying to figure everything out, she really is the most amazing thing I have ever witnessed...can't wait to see what our next adventure might bring....

No comments:

Post a Comment