Sunday, September 30, 2012

Isabella and the Jayhawk

While we were at Price Chopper today Isabella noticed the College Game Day package signs....they have all of them hanging up all over the store...when Isabella spotted the sign with Willie on it she yelled "Mommy look it's Willie" (which sounds like "Lillie" when she says it) I smiled and said "you are right Iz that is Willie....about that time this old man near by asked Isabella "Do you know who that is?" pointing to the Jayhawk....Isabella didn't miss a beat...she smiled and said "Yep Stupid Jayhawk"....I literally froze....I was torn...part of me wanted to laugh because I thought the old guys head might explode as he glared at me like I was the worlds worst parent...so I calmly explained that stupid isn't a nice word (trying very hard to hide my giggles) and that she shouldn't call anyone that...not even Jayhawks...crazy baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment