Sunday, September 16, 2012

Summer Update

So I blinked and it's September...it's been crazy with visits and IT problems but enough with the excuses and on with the updates....In July of course there was 4th of July the most amazing time of the year.  I look forward to the Party and my parents house every year....Isabella really like the fireworks...a couple were too loud but mostly she loved it...It's such a fine time and I'm enjoying getting to really show her it's crazy how big she is getting she is the funniest person I know!!



In July Isabella's Dad and Aunt Erin came to visit her...along with the Grandma and Grandpa Castioni....it was a great time...we went to the water park the fair and spent a lot of time playing.  Isabella of course loved all the attention and I'm sure everyone loved getting to see her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment