Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Chatting Baby

I had a doctors appointment today and they did an ultrasound just to make sure all is well.....and it was hilarious to the little one "talking" I know that's not actually what was going on but it was hilarious, her little jaws were flappin! I know that most people will have something funny to say about that. Must be like her Momma because Mac is a quiet guy...haha....its so odd for me to be a patient I feel silly worrying about all the little cramps and stretches that I'm feeling, but it feels like my nurse brain just flies out the window when it comes to my own body....who knows...

This baby shopping stuff is overwhelming....I am starting to feel unprepared...I know I know there is plenty of time before she makes her grand appearance but for some reason the panic of making sure that everything is "ready" is getting to me...who knows

No comments:

Post a Comment