Saturday, July 24, 2010

First Post....YAY!!!!

So at the suggestion of a new friend, I've decided to start a blog. Hmmmmm where to start...well I will just catch everyone up to speed, sometime in the middle of March after I'd laughed cried and screamed all in the same five minutes I took a pregnancy test. They say that you have to wait 3 minutes however that is a load of crap because in 30 sec it said "pregnant". I always wondered how I would react at that moment.....I've always wanted children, would I cry or jump up and down, or be all smiles. My reaction was to scream for Mac at the top of my lungs....hahahah he said he knew what was up before he even got to me. He knows me pretty well....then I proceeded to cry, I didn't know why I was crying or if was joy, terror, or both. We weren't trying to get pregnant so it was definitely a surprise. It was something we wanted just not at that moment. Mac was wonderful (of course) he's so calm and loving. I have no idea what I would do without him most days. I was in denial for a while don't get me wrong having a baby is a wonderful thing, I was just completely in freak out mode. At that point I wasn't thinking of the exciting things...I think I thought of every bad thing that might possibly happen first hahahaha I wonder how many other pregnant women have that same moment. So now here we are about 21 weeks pregnant and we are having a little girl. I'd like to set a few things straight about pregnancy first though....things I think people don't tell you. 1. when you are pregnant walking up stairs makes you tired even if you were in fabulous shape before 2. it's super common to get leg cramps in the middle of the night that wake you up thinking your 200lb Mastiff is chewing on your leg 3. you cry for no reason at all....haha just ask Mac about that one. We've decided to name her Isabella Jo and we can't wait to meet her and see where this adventure takes us... I'm excited to share all of this on my new blog. I'm new and this so bear with me it may take me a while to figure it out haha

1 comment:

  1. WOOHOO! i am so excited your are blogging. can't wait to see all the fun of pics of baby. i mean, i know that's far away...but whatever. :)

    ReplyDelete