Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas

I can't believe how different Isabella was this Christmas....it's crazy to think that last year she was pretty much a lump hahah and now as I'm typing this she is running down the ramp of her new roller coaster crazy baby...in a year she has changed so much I can't believe how much she is just like a little sponge soaking up everything around her...to watch her is amazing she seems to learn something new every minute (which is scary)....it blows me away...we had such a good time with wonderful friends and family...it is nice to know how loved she is...it was nice to spend time with everyone!  She is so lucky to be surrounded by so many people that are excited to watch her grow and show her how special she is!  Christmas isn't about the gifts and I hope as she grows up she understands that!  She was hilarious with the presents though...whenever she opened one or anyone else for that matter she would say "OOOOO" or "WOOOW" before she even say what it was...I haven't laughed so hard in a long time!!  I'm so thankful that her and Boston have each other they were hilarious....they are going to be more like sisters than cousins!! We made it through the busy day with minimal meltdowns...I hope everyone had a great Christmas and Happy New Year!!

1 comment: