Sunday, January 15, 2012

Goodnight Baby

Every night I rock Isabella to sleep...I've caught some grief from some people about this...haha I've heard that I'm going to always have to if I keep it up...and that she needs to put herself to sleep...however because of the new sweet habit that has developed I can't let it go...Every night while I'm rocking (or trying to wrestle depending on the night) Isabella to sleep right as she is about to doze off she opens her eyes really wide and reaches up to touch my face and says (in the sweetest little voice) "Ma Ma"...I get tears in my eyes every time...it's moments like this that make it all worth it...so I'm going to continue to rock her to sleep she's not going let me hold her forever so I'm going to live it up while I can!  


No comments:

Post a Comment