Sunday, January 8, 2012

So I went on my first mini vaca without my little princess...not gonna lie I was a mess...I went over every possibly scenario in my head before we left...got my Mom a POA for medical care...explained to her what she liked to sleep with and what she likes to eat...it's not like she doesn't see her everyday and raised 3 kids of her own...plus countless others (she might be a teacher haha) I just couldn't help myself we were barely gone 48 hours but I missed her like crazy!  She had a great time though...she got to go shopping with Grandma and stay up late haha my Mom was sweet and sent me tons a pics here are a few...thanks Mom you made it so much easier!!
 


 All Smiles


Peek A BOO
Happy Girl


Sleepy Time


1 comment:

  1. that baby of yours is beautiful! hopefully you had fun without her though!

    ReplyDelete