Friday, February 10, 2012

Bed Time is Evil

I'm frustrated....it's almost 10:00pm and I'm sitting at the kitchen table listening to Isabella fight sleep...she's not crying shes just bouncing or making noises with her hands or trying to get the baby monitor and toss it (knowing I will have to come int there and fix it)....I'm just running out of ideas...if I rock her she just wants to play with me and she does everything to stay awake to include pulling my hair and pinching the back of my arm (I know I need to get back to gym Iz but jeez)...I've tried just laying her down...I can't do the cry it out crap I just can't it's torture and I get less done because I'm a blubbering mess because she is upset...I just don't know what to do....I'm a such a perfectionist and lack patience (that's an understatement) and I just don't know what to do next...I know she is exhausted she just refuses to sleep....why I have know idea...I'd give anything for a good nights sleep...it sucks because part of me feels guilty for complaining because she means everything to me I dont' want to come off like I'm just complaining about her because that isn't my intention...I'm just frustrated...really that's all I can say I don't even know what to say next...I just feel like I'm not good at this part of "mommahood" I just don't understand why...she didn't take a late nap today...she has on comfy jammies, she is full, she had a bottle, she has her "pup pup" and favorite blankie....but she just won't sleep....any Mommies out there have any ideas...it's just hard sometimes....really hard....I'm feeling a tad defeated...it's not a good feeling....I just wish I could figure out how to help her sleep easier...aahhhh....
We went and watched her Uncle Cord cheer tonight...she loves the music especially the drums...whenever they would start to play she wanted down so she could dance...she always steals the show...you can tell she loves the attention she gets and is already playing to the crowd!  She makes me laugh...she has such a big personality!  Wait.....it's quiet.....SHES ASLEEP!!!  Thanks for listening to me vent blog world!!


No comments:

Post a Comment