Friday, February 24, 2012

Purpa

Today Isabella and I stopped to get some pizza on the way home...I didn't feel  like cooking...so we stopped at Pizza West (BTW great pizza) anyway and while we were waiting for our pizza to be ready to-go Isabella spotting some balloons...so she is pointing and saying "ball peez" because anything cylindrical shaped is a ball and she is digging this "peez" word gets me things...of course she is aaahhhdorable so the manager guy went to get her a balloon...he came back with two a red balloon and a purple one...he held them both out to her and asked "which one do you want?"  My sweet little baby looked up at him and said "Purpa" and reached for the purple balloon....Is it bad that I'm more excited that she picked the purple balloon than that fact that she is 14.5 months old and said the right color...haha whatev!!

1 comment: