Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Momma's little helper...

I have a little helper on my hands now...if I unload the dishwasher Isabella likes to hand me things and say "tain kou" with every item or if I'm dusting she follows me and pretends she is too...haha it's hilarious sometimes it slows me down a ton...especially with laundry I have to refold or put everything back into an emptied drawer hahaha...it's a great way to get things done and still spend time with my little princess!  Well I'd have to say her favorite is mopping the floor...she "mops" with me with the swiffer and yells at me to put the mop in the water again...I can't believe how big she is getting...she impresses me with how smart she is everyday!  She has the biggest personality someone remind me how cute it was when she is 16 and has that same big personality....hahahaha so for now she makes me laugh like no one else can!!  This new imitation stage makes me feel a little pressured to set a good example!  Its interesting to me how much she has changed me...now if only she could teach me how to take a break...




No comments:

Post a Comment