Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sometimes I just have to laugh...

So one thing being a Mom has taught me is that sometimes you just have to laugh....tonight was one of those times...Isabella was enjoying her bath when all of the sudden her face got very serious (which is never a good sign in the bath) and I realized that it was time to get out...(Sorry Iz reading this in the future) She pooped in the bathtub again!! AAAHHHHHH why does she continue to do this...well anyway it doesn't end there...so I get her out of the tub and wrap in her in a towel and try to get the poop out of the tub (I know it's not a glamorous life but someone has to do it) so I get that done and get her to her room all cleaned up lotioned and in her comfy jammies....so after she is all ready for bed I go back to the bathroom to get all the toys out of the bath to soak them in bleach water and then clean out the tub...during this process I hear Isabella playing in her room and then running down the hallway (she is a very busy girl)...then I hear water splashing...when I hear this I'm very confused...I'm in the bathroom....hmmmm....what could that be....so I leave the bathroom and head towards the kitchen and the splashing and giggling is getting louder...and I find my sweet little angel tap dancing in Tanks water bowl....I understand that Tanks bowl is so big it looks like a baby pool BUT IT'S NOT!!!  I run to get the camera (thinking about documenting the adorableness makes me not want to cry haha) by the time I get the camera she has taken off down the hallway....






So now not only is she a mess but there are baby footprints all over the kitchen and down the hallway...I chase her down the hall and she runs into her room and with a squeal tries to hide behind her bed....hahaha she is soaked....








She is hilarious...but you can't be mad at her I mean seriously look at this face....

One thing I can say is nothing about this is boring....

1 comment: