Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I stand corrected....

Brown Brown Bear is Isabella's new favorite book...I can "read" it to her without even looking at the pages now hahaha.....for those of you that haven't read it (fix that it's a classic), it's a repetitive book Brown Brown Bear what do you see...I see a red bird looking at me....blah blah blah...so at one point in the book there is a teacher, but since I read it to her I've been saying Momma instead of teacher teacher what do you see...well when I was reading to her the other night I was being lazy and just said Teacher instead of Momma and my 14mo old slammed her little chubby hand down on the book and said "NO...MOMMA"  it took me a second to realize what she was talking about and then it hit me...I had just been corrected!  I think I'm in trouble...

No comments:

Post a Comment