Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Leg Cramps.....AAAHHHH

So I've found another pregnancy fact that everyone forgets to tell you...Last night I got another one of those leg cramps that feels like Tank is chewing on me...hahaha it's just crazy I'm not sure how to make them better. It's happened a few times now it's really strange, one minute I'm sleeping the next I am trying to figure out why my leg is on fire...I've been googling it and asking the Doctors I work with....they say it's from either dehydration (which is not possible I drink so much water my eyeballs are floating) and also hypocalcemia, so I'm going to try and take in more calcium. It is pretty funny though when I'm jumping around in the middle of the night and Tank looks up like what are you we doing....hahha

I started registering this weekend, it went alright. Its a little overwhelming there are so many options and so much to think about. When baby shower time gets here it should be fun, it will be fun to see what other people think too! I can't believe this is really happening, in less than 4 months Isabella is going to be here. Sammie and I picked out paint for her room over the weekend too...we decided on a very pale purple. I didn't think everything had to be pink just becauae shes a girl. I found a beautiful mobile and wall decor from pottery barn kids they are butterflies made from real feathers. I like them a lot, it's been pretty easy finding butterfly stuff too...it seems like we picked a good theme! I think it's going to be really cute, I like more realistic looking butterflies, I'm not a big fan of the cartoon looking stuff. Some of the baby stuff is just way to busy for me...we will see how it turns out!

I got Macs first package mailed off today, it really is fun shopping for care packages. Hopefully he gets them soon, he's at a different place then he was last time so I wonder how long these will take. He is settled in and really seems to be liking it, I'm excited for him!!

1 comment:

  1. i got those too when i was prego. totally normal.

    i am going to get the pic CD to you soon. maybe tomorrow? maybe thurs. we'll see!

    ReplyDelete