Saturday, August 7, 2010

These hormones are crazy....

One major thing I've noticed is that being pregnant has sent my emotions into overdrive. Its just ridiculous sometimes...for example I was just having a relaxing afternoon watching the dog whisperer and the next thing I know I'm sitting on the floor crying with my dog and he's staring at me like "again mom" That show isn't even sad!!! hahahaha it makes me laugh...I feel like I should come with a warning label...."WARNING could spontaneously burst into tears, laughter, or rage at any moment"....I know what some of you are thinking, "what's changed?" I've always been a "Bottle Rocket" as Mac has so affectionately put it; however this is getting out of control. Just like the other day at the bank, I was waiting in line to talk to the teller and the lady in front of me was being helped in spanish....I know I shouldn't let it bother me but sometimes I just want to scream at the top of my lungs "THIS IS AMERICA" well anyway I contained myself and then when I got up to the teller, I told her what I needed and she gave me that deer in the head lights look. She didn't understand me because I was speaking english. This spun me into a dimension of pissed off that I'm sure was a little over the top but seriously, fine I get it, I should be open minded and people should be bi-lingual and blah blah blah but if you are going to work in a place where you have to deal with the public you should at least be able to speak English...right....am I over reacting? I don't feel like I am but nothing feels like that right now.
Mac made it safely and I got to chat with him this morning, it was nice to hear from him. He's always such a breath of fresh air for me. I guess he found sometime neat for Isabella on his travels and I've been teasing him about how I've already been demoted...hahahaha I'm thinking of going baby shopping this afternoon, maybe start to register, who knows....I'm glad that most stores have an online option too so Mac will be able to help! Even though last time we went and looked at things, we picked out big items (strollers, cribs, bed sets) that we liked, but he told me he wouldn't be upset if I picked out colors of onesies without him. I think that was his nice way of getting out of it =) Well we will see how the adventures in baby shopping go.

No comments:

Post a Comment