Monday, August 2, 2010

macs home....fun pictures....and wasps

YAY!!!! Macs home...even if it's just for a few days it's still so nice to have him around. I just feel better in general =) Sometimes these quick visits home make it harder, but its still very nice just to have him in the same house.
Yesterday we went to Loose Park and took belly pics (THANKS SO MUCH JAMI) I think they turned out super cute they will be making their debut here soon. We took the shoes Mac ordered for her, they are Merrells, I always give him crap for wearing them all the time, however the little pink merrells he got for Isabella are adorable....and of course it's cute she has shoes like her Daddy. We had a great time, I'm glad we got these pics out of the way in case Isabella decides to make her grand appearance early and Mac comes home after she is already here. Lets all keep our fingers crossed that doesn't happen though...
A week or so ago Tank got stung on the face by a wasp and he looked like he'd gone a few rounds with Rocky....haha I felt awful for him but it was funny =) Anyway Mac told me he'd look into it when he got home, so we went and got wasp spray yesterday and he starts looking around on the porch....lets just say that our back porch was the midwest stronghold for the wasp foreign legion hahahahaha there were 12 wasp nests on under our back porch...it was crazy....ya'll should have seen Mac he was all decked out in his "eye pro" and gloves while Tank and I laughed through the window...I could not believe there were so many....I hope the spray stuff works and I'm glad I didn't investigate the situation myself. This morning our backyard looks like a wasp graveyard I hope they don't come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment