Thursday, August 5, 2010

So the countdown begins....

I had to take Mac to the airport this morning. It was tough....I'm already missing him like crazy. We had such a great few days home and even got an extra day we weren't expecting. Yesterday I had to work and realized halfway there that I had forgotten my lunch. I was chatting with Mac on the way, I just laughed it off and said I would go grab something no biggie...but then to my surprise one of the girls at the front desk called me and said that there was someone there to see me. I was totally confused and when I went to see who it was there was Mac with my lunch box packed with all my favorite things. Hes so thoughtful, I mean seriously how many men would drive almost 30min just to bring my lunch. He made me feel so special, he always does though...wherever he is. Thats what I try to keep thinking, we've been here before and this time it's a 1/4 of the time. No amount of time apart is fun though. When he left this morning we were talking about how when he gets back it's going to be practically baby time...that really made us both start thinking....it's gone so fast. That will keep us busy the next few months making final decisions on baby gear and all that jazz. I'm starting to feel the itch to buy things...I've tried to take it easy so far, but it's starting to get to me a little. Maybe I will make a list of things I need and then I can check them off, that might help....any Mom pros out there have any "must haves" if so...let me know!!

1 comment:

  1. pack like you're going to a hotel!

    bummer that mac had to go...but it'll make the time ya'll are together even sweeter.

    ReplyDelete