Saturday, November 5, 2011

Cutest little elephant

So I have decided that Isabella's first Halloween was more for me than her...haha she was an elephant and it was seriously the cutest costume ever....(I know I'm probably a little bias) She was such a trooper she just walked around wearing her ridiculous costume flopping her giant ears...hahaha it was awesome....she even had a couple bites of some candy....I know I know I'm such a terrible Mom hahhaha I was so proud of her though...it blows me away how big she is...she is walking and jabbering and it breaks my heart a little that she doesn't really even look like a baby anymore...at least she is getting more fun...I love watching more and more of her personality emerge every day...I have a feeling I'm in for it!  So here are a few pictures of the elephant!!

No comments:

Post a Comment