Monday, November 21, 2011

This is why I get nothing done....

So I have figured out why I seem to not get anything done...haha it's because it is way more fun to spin Isabella in the laundry basket instead of folding clothes...haha She has started climbing so when she found herself stuck inside the laundry basket I couldn't resist the urge to spin her...so I started slowly at first (I didn't want to totally freak her out and ruin amusement park rides forever) and she smiled a little....so I started spinning her and she was laughing so loud...you know that good belly baby laugh it was cracking me up...so of course I had to grab my camera to capture this hilarious moment...so here is what happens when mom doesn't want to fold clothes...I wish you could hear her sweet giggle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment