Sunday, November 27, 2011

Birthday Extravaganza!!

So we all survived and pulled of the 1st birthday of the year...thankfully I only have to do this once a year I don't think I can take it more than that!  The party was at 11 we got there at 9 to make sure that everything was set up and ready...after a few exploding balloons and some missing plates everything was done, even the bounce house was blown up and ready to go...about that time I realized that my sweet little princess had very heavy eyes and then at 10:45 she fell asleep...at first I was devastated and then realized this could be a good thing so people got to snuggle the princess while she slept and everyone got to eat!  When she woke up she was in a great mood and everyone was ready for desert so we brought out the cake...we had a wardrobe change (yes I said wardrobe change) and got her in her chair...at first she wasn't sure what to do with her cake but soon figured it out and was covered in icing it was adorable...I can't believe what a personality she has...she really loved being the center of attention (Imagine that...hahahahha) She really wanted nothing to do with the opening presents process but she is the luckiest baby she got so many great presents!  Sean takes the cake with the fav present he got her a "baby grand piano" (if you know Sean you know that is soooo him) she plays it and dances behind it...then she will stop and pose with one hand on her head and stick her belly out...I haven't been able to capture this yet because it makes me laugh too hard =)  She is hilarious!  I think I may have a little performer on my hands!!!!  After the party was over everyone helped out and we had everything cleaned up and ready to go....Thank you everyone for all of your help!  It means so much to me to have such wonderful friends!  Here are just a few pics from the party it was so hard to pick because they are all so cute....

No comments:

Post a Comment