Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Tree lighting!!

In my Moms true Holiday Cheermiester form she wanted to take the girls to see the tree lighting and Santa arrival...so I put on a red shirt and some Christmas light earrings and off we went hahahah it was soooo cold I ended up buying a new hat and gloves, but we had a good time...Santa arrived by helicopter which made me super nervous considering it was a blustery day (that word cracks me up...blustery....hahaha) So as Santa's helicopter is landing I was looking for cover in case of a crash...not gonna lie...I was concerned at one point...but anyway...the jolly old man landed safely...I mean I should have known he could do it, he's Santa for goodness sakes...but after waving to crowd he went over to light the tree at Legends...the girls seemed to really enjoy the chaos...Isabella was just watching everyone...thats really all she could do because she was bundled up to tight to do anything else...once the lights were lit B and Iz (or "the BIz" as we refer to them...haha they are going to hate us) were pumped...they both loved the music and lights!  Can't wait to take her to see Santa...I'm a little disappointed in myself blogging about Christmas on the eve of my favorite Holiday but it was a lot of fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment